The Children's Ashram Fund is inspired by the spirit of service to humanity. We recognize love, harmony, and beauty as unifying values for all people.
Your generous contribution supports a variety of programs at the Hope Project, including education, health, and micro lending programs. Whether you are donating $10, $100, $1,000 or more, any amount helps us build torwards these projects.
Donate by Check
If you would like to make a donation by check, make a check payable to Hope Project and mail them to:
PO Box 657
New Lebanon, New York 12125
What your donation supports
Click here to learn more our programs.
The education program offers an opportunity to mothers to work while their preschool children have childcare. It provides schooling, tutors, and support for classes from first level through high school. In addition, high school graduates can recieve scholarship grants to attend community colleges throughout the U.S.
- $175 supports one child for a year in the education program, which introduces education as the potential for change in a child's life.
- $1,200 donation purchases a new computer shared by many students and parents exploring education through classes. Currently the Project needs 25 computers.
- $1,000 adds to our supplies for medicines for children and the elderly.
- $2,500 supports the health education program which holds health events around Delhi that encourage people to see health differently.
- $4,000 supports the medical mobile unit which serves outlying areas with a doctor, nurse, and medications. The unit serves a community that otherwise would have extremely little or no medical support.
- $10,000 supports a doctor for one year at the health clinic, or supports two nurses for one year.
Kids in nature program
- $1,000 buys supplies for the nature programs, in which children study food, cooking, and animal care.
- $2,500 supports the buses which travel four hours to our new park, bringing over 300 kids to the park regularly.
- $25,000 develops land and construct buildings used by the children in the nature program.
Thrift and Credit
Our micro lending program has 900 women participants.
- $3,000 creates a fund for small business development, classes, and programs for saving and managing money for one year.
- Our goal of $50,000 allows the micro lending program to expand towards helping small business purchase and provide management education.
Expansion into the poorest of neighborhoods
- $2,000 per year supports introducing these and many more programs in areas where there currently are none.
- $8,000 supports the new health clinic started by the Hope Project in Kashmir for one year.